Friday, August 7, 2009

fresh prince

hola

remember the good old days when fresh prince of bel air was on? i remember watching it with my brother and thought it was the coolest show. i actually got more of the jokes as i got older though. haha goodness this clip makes me cry every time due to the intense laughter. i've always found will smith attractive not because of his looks but his ability to have no shame. i can't help but find him appealing in this clip. call me crazy but im pretty sure a lot of gals would agree. no? i need to find me a guy like this who can completely make a fool out of himself.  a girl's gotta laugh right? hahaha 

yuri

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ohh I love this show!

    I actually didn't watch it too much while growing up because I just didn't watch a lot of TV period, but I recently did a Fresh Prince marathon with Phil and it's seriously the best for light-hearted comedy. There are definitely certain anecdotes that I would have never understood when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Hillary Bank's clothes are hot!! I would wear some of her mini-dresses any day!

    ReplyDelete