Saturday, August 15, 2009

milk+honey

hola,
Photobucket
i found a gem. a secret hidden spot right by my house that i wish i could've gone to earlier this summer so i could waste more of my money on food. this place is called milk+honey. it's a cute little cafe that serves organic tea, coffee, shaved ice, fro yo and treats. it's just too good to be true for my taste buds. i've been eyeing the place since last year but never thought of the idea of actually going inside the cute little cafe. hmm funny how my mind works. my mama and i decided to go there after a little shopping trip cause we i was getting sick of gypsey den... well not to mention, i went there the day before.  anyway, it was a good thing we went here cause boy oh boy were we happy campers. i've been to plenty of cafes all over la and well basically most of southern california cause i moved around a lot, but this is def. one of my favorites. my mom and i both agreed that it reminded us of kyoto, where my obaachan and family reside. gosh i miss them. well anyway, i couldn't help but grab my camera and snap away.   so here ya go...for your viewing pleasure that is. i wish you can actually taste the shaved ice. hmm technology in 10 years. maybe... haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

adios,
yuri

1 comment:

  1. aw this place looks so good! i really want some taroooo

    ReplyDelete