Tuesday, November 24, 2009

long time no talk

hola,

it's been a while since i've last posted something on this thing. tumblr is so addicting and my parents don't get it. they're always like "why would you just post one picture up? who is that model wearing that see through dress?" so i decided to write on this thing. (shout out: hi mom and dad!) i'm finally updating this thing for you guys and letting you peak into my college life. haha i mean, you guys are one of the few who read this thing so might as well eh? i have two hours until i go to work and i need to take a shower but i still find myself sitting in front of my computer typing away while listening to taylor swift (Fearless is a superb album). hmm lets see... well lately, i don't know what it is but i feel like i haven't been doing anything productive. maybe its because im not swamped with school work like i was before or am i just being lazy? i sleep so late, which i am going to change after thanksgiving break. yesterday i woke up 12 and guess when my class starts? yes 12 o clock. i literally jumped out of my bed, threw a coat on, put on some jeans, washed up, and managed to run out the door looking like a somewhat put together. my baby hair stuck out in every single direction possible while i tied it up in a messy ponytail. not to mention i have this huge scab on my nose cause i squeezed the biggest blackhead the night before (gross but so satisfying... not gonna lie). anyways, what i'm trying to say is that i need to get back on track. this is not okay and it doesn't feel good. i guess there's just a lot on my mind that i need to preoccupy myself by sitting in front of the computer. how sad... i just wrote a feature for my mass comm class on how technology is screwing up this generation and haha, look at me, i'm the perfect example of it.
the day wasn't so bad though. i went all the way to northeastern to eat taco bell and ended up watching new moon with three guys from church. when taylor lautner came on the screen, they gasped and i thought i was the girl. he does not look like he's 17 years old, which makes it okay for me to think he's a hunk. hahaha
my brother and his roomie are coming to town tomorrow! that's something to be stoked about.
i asked my brother what he wanted to do the most in boston and no he replied " dude, i want to eat clam chowder." haha that'll be easy. i'll just take him the barking crab. yummy. ah, so excited :)
anyways, i realized i should take some time off my tumblr and nurture my first child. haha i mean it got me threw the summer when i had no one to talk to at 3 in the morning. haha (blogger: substitute brother) however, posting up pics on this thing is such a hassle but i'll manage to put some up for the parentals soon. okay so taylor swift's "the best day" just ended and the grumbling noise my stomach is making does not compliment the song whatsoever. so ill take that as my queue to get ready for work.

adios,
yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment