Thursday, August 5, 2010

beaching it

I just got back from a 3 day trip to いず (IZU) beach. I had no idea I was going to making an excursion down to the beach but come to my surprise my grandma planned a trip for all of us to go. I was extremely stoked when I saw the view of the ocean on the drive down. I have so many beautiful pictures from the place so I'll make sure to post them up once I get back to Cali. I still have to finish up blogging about Korea and start on the first couple of weeks in Japan.

I just came across these pictures and it seemed so fitting that I post them up. As much as I love the city, I am a beach girl. I need the beach beside me... I don't know how I survived in Boston. I thought these images were so beautiful. These shots were taken by Dan Martensen. I love the laid-back bohemian-esque look to all of these photos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

photo cred: knighttcat

No comments:

Post a Comment