Thursday, September 30, 2010

Adventures: London

Greetings from London!

It's been a month since I have been here and let me just say, it has been quite a trip so far. I am living in South Kensington, which is in fact the cutest little neighborhood in London. BU hooked us up for sure. I have been exploring the city as much as possible. I hit up couple of spots like Portobello Market, Oxford Street, Thames River, and a couple of the free museums. It's been quite a ride so far and I am looking forward to see where the next couple of months will take me. I already feel as if London is my home, which is quite a weird feeling. I guess if you stay in a place for over a month, you start getting accustomed to the place. It makes sense.

Photobucket
South Kensington
Photobucket
Big Ben
Photobucket
Thames River
Photobucket
With Connie on the boat cruise
Photobucket
With Cat
Photobucket
Greenwich
Photobucket
South Kensington sunset
Photobucket
Fashion's Night Out
Photobucket
Fashion's Night Out
Photobucket
Portobello Market
Photobucket
Indian food
Photobucket
Cadbury World- chocolate factory
Photobucket
Thames River Festival- fireworks show
Photobucket
Hyde Park
Photobucket
Hampton Court with Grace
Photobucket
Natural History Museum with some of the girls
Photobucket
British Museum



there ya go,

yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment